The editing phase is almost complete and we are very pleased with the final manuscript!
One big change that came out of the process is a new title. Tate’s editing team did some brainstorming and we did some brainstorming. I have to say that picking a title for a book is somewhat like naming a child. It seems like it should be easy…but it’s not.
In the end, we decided on Tahosa Tresaure. We feel this represents our story well.
So, that’s the title you’ll be seeing from now on when we refer to the book. It will also be the title to look for on Amazon, Kindle and Barnes & Noble once the book is released.
Next up: we can’t wait to see the cover design and layout for the manuscript take shape!